SWEDEN’S FIRST SUSTAINABILITY LEADERSHIP TRAINING
ASAP’s sustainability leadership training is open to students from all academic disciplines that want to boost their skills, expand their network, and gain exclusive opportunity to create sustainable change now! Our training gives students the possibility to work with professionals who have the experience, know-how, and resources to make a difference. It combines elements of education and inspiration with practical experience and real-life impact.
The annual sustainability leadership training for students is driven as a part of ASAP - A Sustainability Acceleration Project, which is a joint effort by Sustainergies and The Nordic Swan Ecolabel.Meet our founders
LATEST FROM ASAP
News post – join team ASAP
What is sustainability leadership?
Video post – experience ASAP 2018
A background story of ASAP
Solutions for global challenges
The winning solution
What's in it for me? (HIDDEN ROW)
LOTS! Do you want to...
- Give your career a flying start with a unique extracurricular education? Join and boost your sought-after sustainability and leadership skills!
- Build your network? Be a part of a diverse team of 50 students, that share your dedication and interest in sustainability!
- Meet competent professionals, experts and potential future employers? You might surprise yourself and get inspired by people and industries that are not even on your radar - yet!
"We have a responsibility to engage students in the financial sector's challenges and opportunities to contribute to the transition to a sustainable future. ASAP is an important initiative to accelerate competence and encourage cross-sector cooperation"
– Sasja Beslik, Head of Sustainable Finance, Nordea
“ASAP is a platform for collaboration where we can meet, motivate and inspire future leaders and also explore how we can drive innovation and use new technologies to overcome challenges facing our society today and tomorrow.”
– Elin Wallberg, Corporate Citizenship & Partnerships Manager, Samsung
“Through ASAP, we want to reach driven students with a sustainability-mindset and spark their interest in understanding and acting to help shift the transport sector in line with the Global Goals.”
– Andreas Follér, Sustainability Manager, Scania