ASAP - SWEDEN’S ONLY SUSTAINABILITY ACCELERATOR FOR STUDENTS!
ASAP is a joint effort to accelerate sustainable development. The brand new ASAP-accelerator is open to students from all academic disciplines, who want to boost their skills, expand their network and have a blast! It combines a sustainability boot camp and a case challenge and we have designed it in collaboration with amazing partners from three different industries: Scania, Samsung and Nordea. Stay tuned - at the end of October we will present the 50 selected students for the ASAP Accelerator 2018!
Meet our partners
Get inspiration on sustainability and leadership
Samsung empower digital skills for a connected future
Leadership for Sustainability, ASAP!
From ego to eco
Scania makes transport smarter and safer
The Nordic Swan guides you to a sustainable production and consumption
Tech-a-step into someone’s reality with Samsung
Meet the Head of Sustainability at Scania
Future sustainability leaders gathered at Norrsken House!
Scania makes way for different ways to power vehicles
Mattias Goldmann jury introduction
What's in it for me? (HIDDEN ROW)
LOTS! Do you want to...
- Give your career a flying start with a unique extracurricular education? Join and boost your sought-after sustainability and leadership skills!
- Build your network? Be a part of a diverse team of 50 students, that share your dedication and interest in sustainability!
- Meet competent professionals, experts and potential future employers? You might surprise yourself and get inspired by people and industries that are not even on your radar - yet!
"We have a responsibility to engage students in the financial sector's challenges and opportunities to contribute to the transition to a sustainable future. ASAP is an important initiative to accelerate competence and encourage cross-sector cooperation"
– Sasja Beslik, Head of Sustainable Finance, Nordea
“ASAP is a platform for collaboration where we can meet, motivate and inspire future leaders and also explore how we can drive innovation and use new technologies to overcome challenges facing our society today and tomorrow.”
– Elin Wallberg, Corporate Citizenship & Partnerships Manager, Samsung
“Through ASAP, we want to reach driven students with a sustainability-mindset and spark their interest in understanding and acting to help shift the transport sector in line with the Global Goals.”
– Andreas Follér, Sustainability Manager, Scania