Stockholm, Umeå, Lund and Gothenburg. Get ready, this year ASAPs sustainability leadership training is coming to you!
Last year we met 48 talented students who worked with us to accelerate sustainable development and ALL participants said they would recommend ASAP to other students. This fall ASAP goes on a tour around Sweden to meet students who wants to become sustainability leaders. As a student you will boost your skills, expand your network and gain an exclusive opportunity to create sustainable change now! The training will give you the possibility to work with professionals who have the experience, know-how, and resources to make a difference.
Are you interested in accelerating your skills and becoming one of the sustainability leaders we urgently need? Sign up for our newsletter and we will make sure you dont miss any important updates! The application will open October 1st.
The annual sustainability leadership training for students is driven as a part of ASAP - A Sustainability Acceleration Project, which is a joint effort by Sustainergies and The Nordic Swan Ecolabel.Meet our partners
LATEST FROM ASAP
News post – join team ASAP
What is sustainability leadership?
Video post – experience ASAP 2018
A background story of ASAP
Solutions for global challenges
The winning solution
What's in it for me? (HIDDEN ROW)
LOTS! Do you want to...
- Give your career a flying start with a unique extracurricular education? Join and boost your sought-after sustainability and leadership skills!
- Build your network? Be a part of a diverse team of 50 students, that share your dedication and interest in sustainability!
- Meet competent professionals, experts and potential future employers? You might surprise yourself and get inspired by people and industries that are not even on your radar - yet!
“Climate change is one of the most important issues of our generation. The green sector will be part of the solution to mitigate carbon emissions, use the full potential of agriculture and forestry as carbon storage and ensure you can create a life of your own anywhere in Sweden.”
- Emilia Astrenius Widerström, chairman LRF Youth organization
"At Accenture Sweden, sustainability is fundamental to the way we operate. As social innovators, we are using our understanding of innovation and new technologies and its impact on people to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex business and societal challenges"
- Ingrid Alexandersson, Corporate Citizenship lead
“As Europe’s largest private forest owner we value a dialogue with younger generations about the role of the forest as part of the bioeconomy and for the climate to be relevant now and in the future.”
- Katarina Kolar, Head of sustainability, SCA
"By joining ASAP we want to increase awareness about the potential in the recycling business and its effect on the circular economy. We look forward to take part of the students’ ideas on how to achieve a more sustainable society."
- Malin Baltzar, Head of Sustainable Affairs