We invite all students
... to join a Sustainability Leadership Training
We have collected amazing partners and experts to deliver a unique one-day learning experience, right on four campus locations during November 2019. 100 students get to join each event to build competencies that we believe is important for any future sustainability leader. Join us to participate in:
- Presentations: Learn about industry challenges and opportunities from a sustainability perspective
- Panel: Join the discussion with partner representatives and experts
- Case: Work in partner specific break-out sessions to solve challenges together
- Networking: Meet the partners, challenge them, but also put yourself in their shoes to help unleash their potential
- Reflection & celebration!
The tour is powered by Sustainergies and Ecolabelling Sweden, together with the local co-hosts KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Umeå University, Lund University, University of Gothenburg, and our industry partners:
- Currently a student in higher education in Sweden, preferably master level?
- Interested in accelerating your skills in sustainability and leadership?
- Available for a full day (from 8am to 6pm) on one of the dates and locations below?
- To develop a global and systemic mindset together with four leading industry partners?
- To build a network with other students that also want to drive the transition to a sustainable future?
- To boost your skills with multi-diciplinary teamwork?
- To get a boost of inspiration, share insights and reflect on your personal strengths and values?
HOW TO APPLY
1. CLICK "APPLY NOW"
Easy peasy! Just click on the button below, add your email address and select which event you’d like to attend.
2. CHECK YOUR EMAIL & ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS
Check your email, follow the link and fill in the simple questionnaire about your educational background and why you want to take part in ASAP's Sustainability Leadership Training. Last day to apply depends on which event and location you want to attend.
- October 25th: Stockholm
- October 29th: Umeå
- November 7th: Lund
- November 12th: Gothenburg
Application deadline is always 23:59. But why wait?
3. CONFIRM YOUR SPOT
Within 4 working days after the deadline you'll find out if you are one of the lucky ones chosen to participate in ASAP’s Sustainability Leadership Training in the selected location. If you get offered a spot at the training, you'll have another 2 working days to confirm your participation. We can’t wait to see you!
- Eligibility: You are a student in the Swedish higher education system and have completed more than one year at university. You must also be fully available to participate during the whole day (8am-18 pm).
- Your motivation: We’re looking for students that want to learn and listen, contribute and challenge, and develop both as a person and a change agent. We don’t care about your CV - but we do care to hear why ASAP should give you this opportunity.
- Diversity: Our goal is to have the greatest possible diversity with respect to academic disciplines, age and gender. This plays an important role in our final selection as we believe collaboration and partnerships are crucial for sustainability.