Q: Do I classify as a ”student” according to ASAP?

You classify as a student if you are enrolled in a course or program at a Sedish public or private university, university college or in higher vocational education when the ASAP event takes place. This includes exchange students taking courses at a Swedish University. You don’t have to be a full-time student but we have designed ASAP's activities primarily for students that are about to start a professional career/enter working life for the first time.


Q: Can I apply to ASAP's activities even if  I'm not a master student?

Yes, but we believe that you'll get the most out of your experience if you have a few years of studies in your backpack. 


Q: Can I apply to ASAP's activities even though I’m currently on a study break?

We will make a decision on a case by case basis. Contact us at to discuss your situation.




Q: Can I apply for ASAP's local events even though I'm not a student at one of the four host universities?

Of course! As long as you are a student you’re more than welcome to come and join us. KTH, Umeå University, Lund University and University of Gothenburg is hosting the event with us and they are regional hubs for all you interested students in Sweden! So as long as you’re up for a little trip - then don’t hesitate to apply. 


Q: Can I start to fill in the application and continue later?

Yes, as long as you finish before the deadline for your location.


Q: When will I now if I got selected?

You will get notified by email within four days after the deadline of the application. 


Q: If I’m not selected to participate in ASAP, will I get feedback on what I could improve?

Please look through our selection criteria. Unfortunately we cannot give personalized feedback to any applicant. If you have general feedback or questions about the process we’ll be happy to answer:


Q: Who can I contact if I have questions about the application?

For any questions regarding the application don’t hesitate to contact



ASAP will cover all expenses for the training, food and drinks. The only thing you need cover is the travel expenses you might have.


Last updated: 2010-30-06